duminică, 9 decembrie 2012

LPSMV: Fancy.mp4 / Toxic Butler / Butler Style


Wow I never realized how much you guys like Garçon! We've got 3 LPSMV's for you, all about everyone's favorite butler!

Check 'em out after the break!











Fun Fact: Garçon in French just means "boy". In English and other languages, it was adopted in the specific meaning of a (male, usually young) waiter, especially of low rank in a larger establishment, who serves customers food and/or drinks. However, in France, it is considered rude to address a waiter as garçon. It is instead recommended to call them Monsieur or Mademoiselle, depending on their gender.

9 comentarii :

  1. I vote Fabcy.mp4 for the greatest YouTube video to see exist, or ever will exist. XD

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Bronies have Gak, we have Garçon. It's pretty clear who's winning in the meme department.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. I'd do it but there needs to be more fan art of him first.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Already done, good sir! I submitted it here as well, so hopefully you'll catch it soon! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Omg
    I didn't expect to find my video here XD

    RăspundețiȘtergere