miercuri, 20 februarie 2013

PSI Wants To Know: "Where Do YOU Live?"


We here at the Pet Shop Insider want to know where you live. Click the link down below to be taken to a virtual map where you can add your own location. If you add, please be truthful and please don't put in a multiple of random places you don't live.

TO ADD YOUR LOCATION:
1. Go to the "Additions" tab near the top left corner.
2. From the drop-down menu, click "Add Marker - Simple" or "Add Marker - Detailed".


Why do we want to know?

We want to know where a majority of petters live, even in that means a few different places. This will tell us where the demographic lives, and especially for if there will be a petter convention in the future, we want to know where it should be held. We do NOT want your locations for sick, personal reasons, or to give your locations to third parties. You are allowed and encouraged to keep who you are anonymous.

Click here to add YOUR location!

21 de comentarii :

  1. I've got no idea how to work that map, but I'm in South Carolina.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Updated with instructions.

      Ștergere
    2. Okay. I thought that might be how, but I wanted to make sure before I buggered anything up.

      Ștergere
  2. Another one here. But I think we need to promote this site more. Because we are not so many here.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. I went to "Additions" -> "Add Marker - Simple", then clicked on "Click on a map location", then clicked somewhere whereabouts I live.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. It looks like the San Francisco Bay Area (where I'm from) has the densest concentration of fans.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Or people simply don't want to enter there location on the map?

      Ștergere
    2. Regardless, there are still at least six fans of this show in the SF Bay Area, and I'm one of them. What other metropolitan area has that high of a concentration?

      Also, *their

      Ștergere
  5. Hah..I am not the only Romanian...intresting.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Am I the only one who lives in Kansas?

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Well, so far I'm the only one in Washington.... Or even the Pacific northwest for that matter.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. So I'm not the only one in SC.. There's someone else, they're even close to me? :O

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Hi all! :)
    Ryaless here, and just as an interesting info, I want to share a few demographic stats according to my Youtube channel:
    The top 5 locations by views are
    1. US
    2. Canada
    3. United Kingdom
    4. Australia
    5. Singapore
    Within the USA the top 5 counties are
    1. California
    2. Texas
    3. New York
    4. Florida
    5. Illinois
    My uploads have 1.270.000 view to date, which from 64.5% are female viewers and just 35.5% are male. The majoritiy of viewers are between the age of 13-17, 35-44 and 45-54.
    So IMO the map above is quite accurate.

    RăspundețiȘtergere